Thursday, January 17, 2013

Eggs at last!

Hello Lovely followers! I'm so sorry how i haven't posted for such a long time. I have really been quite busy with a little bit of everything. Plus, a lack of having a camera has prevented me from doing much.

I realize my last post sounds like a sad ending to my blog, but it isn't at all! It's more of a new beginning, going along with the new year. It is totally different in the greenhouse now- much calmer with less quail. They seem happy, i think.
 Happy and cute as always!

 Spaz had me scared for a little while- he had lots of trouble walking for about a week. He had to shimmy around on his belly with his wings. He must have injured his legs somehow. Now he is much better though, walking normally and being the mean little bugger he is. :)


The little cuties are doing very well. How can i tell?
Today i found these in the greenhouse.

They are laying at last! YUM!

Clover~


No comments:

Post a Comment